• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

McNabb open to TO Reunion

This was just posted by Mike Florio.

Amid a report that Redskins quarterback Donovan McNabb wants his new team to add one of his old teammates -- a guy named Terrell Owens -- and comments from agent Drew Rosenhaus indicating that T.O. would be interested, Redskins coach Mike Shanahan said that it won't be happening.

"I can appreciate Donovan wanting his friend back," Shanahan told ESPN's Trey Wingo on the network's schedule-release show, "but we made a decision as an organization not to go in that direction."

He made it more clear moments later.

"No, we will not go in that direction right now," Shanahan said.

Though in some contexts "right now" could be interpreted as the door being opened a crack, it doesn't sound like Shanahan will be changing his mind.

Article link.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/20/mike-shanahan-on-to-we-will-not-go-in-that-direction-right-now/

Reporters making much ado about nothing. I, for one, am SHOCKED.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I call BS!

Werder's OPINION, don't mean squat.

Everything I heard was, "I think".

Not once did I hear, "McNabb said."

Hard to believe McNabb would throw his new teammates under the bus after a week. And that's exactly what it would be, if true.

**** Terrell Owens, eternally.
I can never get enough Ax. :)

Text from McNabb to Lavar: "I haven't been trying to get him in Wash. That was false, big dogg. That was fabricated."

via @chaddukes on twitter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.