• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

PFT: Top five coming into focus

BGO

On Sunday, it appeared that the first five picks in the 2010 draft could unfold in several different ways.Now, with the draft little more than two days away, it's getting clearer.Here are the first four names we think we'll hear...

More...

Redskins nation needs to pray that somehow Suh drops to us at #4, and we can trade out of that spot. Its the best case scenario.

Redskins nation needs to pray that somehow Suh drops to us at #4, and we can trade out of that spot. Its the best case scenario.

I agree. Think Detroit is the wild card in all this. If they take Okung at #2 then our phones will be ringing off the hook. Detroit could go either way and I wouldn't be shocked with they went with Okung.

so we need to trade Haynesworth to detroit?

i'm not sold on Bradford....possibly injury waiting to happen...but that is the chance you take with any of them....(how is the shoulder 2 injuries last year) don't think he could have made it through what Jason did last year.....It's a crap shoot when drafting a QB especially when there all unproven in the NFL...but what I do know is Suh is as close to a sure thing as you can get...and regardless of your teams postional needs if he is on the board you get him...and welcome him with open arms ....building block and staple in your defense....this guy has allready said no hold out giving $2,000,000 back to his college and a $600,000 scholarship...he says he's signing and ready to go to work..you just don't find that many players of his caliber with that type of attitude..you have to take this guy if he's there...

Problem is Carolina, there's no evidence or reason to believe Bradford's going to have additional problems with the shoulder. His surgeon and other physicians say it may be stronger than prior to the injury. If there were doubts, you wouldn't have teams bidding for him as a top 5 pick - trust me, they've done their homework and have had their own physicians check him out. I doubt he's available at #4, but if he is, we pick him, and we don't blink an eye about his health. He's got all the tools and is one of the most accurate passers coming out of the draft in recent years. I hope like hell he somehow falls our way.

Might actually make it to the draft this year and watch live. We'll see-- :)

Keep in mind also that Drew Brees' shoulder-injury had many people speculating that his career was over. He only returned to throw for 5000 yards, and then lead his team to a superbowl.

I got to think at worst Suh falls to #3......but, if Bradford isn't taken at #1 he could fall to #4 and I hope the Skins finagle a huge deal out of Cleveland or Buffalo for him.

In just a little more than 24 hours all the speculation will be over! For whatever reason, Spags has had his way as a defensive minded coach and Suh is drafted #1, Detroit trades down with Cleveland and they take Bradford, McCoy goes to Tampa. We have no leverage since the most viable trades are for either of the first 2 taken so we are left with Okung or Williams unless our FO is far more savvy than we think and pulls something out of their *** for a few extra picks.

Ahhhh...gotta love the off-season!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.