• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Texas city revives paddling as it takes a swat at misbehavior

paddlin.jpg

Thats the problem is no one wants anybody else discaplining their kids. My parents told me if i ever got paddled at school i would get it twice as bad when i got home

Thats the problem is no one wants anybody else discaplining their kids. My parents told me if i ever got paddled at school i would get it twice as bad when i got home

That's because your parents took an active role in disciplining you. If your school didn't paddle kids your parents may have said if they got a call from school you would get a paddling when you got home. It would probably have had the same affect.

If the parents don't give a damn it doesn't matter what the school does. A badly raised kid that gets paddled at school is still a badly raised kid.

Yeah, but at least they're not disrupting the education of other kids

That's because your parents took an active role in disciplining you. If your school didn't paddle kids your parents may have said if they got a call from school you would get a paddling when you got home. It would probably have had the same affect.

If the parents don't give a damn it doesn't matter what the school does. A badly raised kid that gets paddled at school is still a badly raised kid.

But that badly raised kid could be changed if you let them continue down the same path then yes he will still be be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.