• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Mini-Camp Question Requests

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
As you likely know, BGO and WPC's John Pappas will provide Redskins 2010 Mini-Camp coverage on Sunday.

While there's never a guarantee he'll get the chance to field your question, it's likely John will get some opportunities to ask Redskin's players and head coach Mike Shanahan some questions.

If you've got one that's burning a hole in your gut, post it here. I know John and if there's the opportunity to ask some of them, you can be sure that's exactly what he'll do :)

I'd like to know where Willie Parker sees himself in the Redskins present and future and how he views himself competing with two other guys who have also been very succesful in the NFL in Portis and Johnson.

I'd like to know if McNabb is going to invite the WR's and TE's to Arizona to work on timing and develop chemistry. Does London Fletcher feel he can be as productive in 3-4 as the 4-3? Has Portis and Sellers repaired their relationship.

Rocky McIntosh is not a mini-camp. What is his status or will we have to wait until Draft/Trade Day to find out?

For Portis:

'In your opinion, did Mike Shanahan bring in 2 running backs as competition or depth? What was your relationship with Coach Shanahan like when you left Denver, and what's your relationship with him like now?'

Get McNabb's reaction to Jackson's comment that Eagles will be better without McNabb.

I would like to know if a two pass catching tight end set is going to be one of our base sets in order to get both Cooley and Davis on the field at the same time.

my request might be small but I want to see how Kelly looks. I havent seen or heard allot about him this weekend

First I would like to thank Boone for giving me more work. He must not know how little I strive to do.

:)

Secondly. all good questions and I will see what I can do.

Hehehe....

Sorry 'bout that. I actually feel your pain (if memory serves) :)

If you weren't so damn good, our expectations wouldn't be so high...

Hehehe....

Sorry 'bout that. I actually feel your pain (if memory serves) :)

If you weren't so damn good, our expectations wouldn't be so high...

Actually I haven't been this excited since my first mini-camp. The entire coaching staff (sans one of two) has been replaced. There is a new star quarterback, two new running backs, plus others.

Something tells me this will be a far cry from what we have seen the past few years.

I hear you. It won't be boring, that's for sure. I was actually reminiscing over my first mini-camp coverage ever today. Pulled up that original thread on extremeskins from June 2005 - the first up close and personal mini-camp coverage we'd ever done. Pretty amazing memories there...

Enjoy brother Pappas, you do a great job :cheers:

I hear you. It won't be boring, that's for sure. I was actually reminiscing over my first mini-camp coverage ever today. Pulled up that original thread on extremeskins from June 2005 - the first up close and personal mini-camp coverage we'd ever done. Pretty amazing memories there...

Enjoy brother Pappas, you do a great job :cheers:

I learned from the best (um, that would be Om and you my first mini camp).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.