• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL.com, JLC: Seahawks Could Still Make Deal For Marshall

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
We’ve seen a flurry of big trades in the past week or so, and there is still at least one more blockbuster possible. The Broncos are still looking to deal WR Brandon Marshall by the draft, with the Seahawks continuing to show the most interest, according to league sources.

The Seahawks are the only team to bring in Marshall for a visit, and talks between them and the Broncos are expected to heat up this week. Marshall has yet to sign his restricted free agent tender with Denver.

The Broncos have been seeking a first-round pick for Marshall and Seattle has two, but signing him to an offer sheet would require parting with the sixth-overall pick, which the Seahawks are unwilling to do, according to sources. It has been very difficult to get a first-round pick in trades, with Donovan McNabb going for a second-round pick in 2010 and a third or fourth pick in 2011.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/04/12/seahawks-could-still-make-deal-for-marshall/

I would really like to land this guy, via a trade for a player or two. But it looks like he has already visited Seattle. We haven't even brought him in yet.

Anyone want to trade him straight up for Fat Albert? I wouldn't do it, I'm just throwing it out there.

I'm not convinced Shanahan wants to deal with him again. Marshall never really got out of Mike's doghouse before Shanny was fired.

It's a moot point now...Marshall's a Fish now (a 2010 #2, a 2011 #2, and he's supposed to become the highest paid WR).

not any more he was traded to the Dolphins today for 2 second round draft picks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.