• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NCAA basketball Championship

CarolinaSkin43

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
what a great basketball game it was..and come so close to a fairytale ending with the halfcourt shot hitting the rim....I am a Duke fan and was almost wanting to pull for the Butler Bulldogs..what a job that young coach has done with his team 25 games in a row is very hard to accomplish in the NCAA......but I'm still happy the Devils come out on top...What a game it was.:bucktooth:

I had flashbacks of the 10,000 half court shots I took on my own basketball goal as a kid, uttering those exciting last few seconds of sports announcer-speak:

'They only need a bucket to score a shocking upset for the national championship...Jeffries takes the in-bounds pass, spins past the defender at mid-court...3 seconds to go ...the crowd is on his feet...he launches a desperation half-court shot and....OH MY GOD!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! HE'SDONEITHE"SDONEITTHEUNTHINKABLEHASHAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!'

It was so close to happening for real last night. A shame Cinderalla couldn't quite get those chubby little toes into those glass slippers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.