• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

WPC: Smiles all around as McNabb introduced

Anyone else puzzled about our reported interest in Flozell Adams? I can reason out all of our other moves but if we bring this guy in I’d have to draw the line. Adams is done.

I agree. He's a holding machine. Not to mention, he's not averse to tripping when someone gets by him.

He's one of the most penalized players in the league. He was in the top 10 most penalized players from 2004-2007 with 35 (link), and I don't think he got better in that regard over the last couple of years.

Anyone else puzzled about our reported interest in Flozell Adams? I can reason out all of our other moves but if we bring this guy in I’d have to draw the line. Adams is done.

I say bring him in and switch him to right tackle. If he can't play anymore, then cut him. He won't cost the team much.

I say bring him in and switch him to right tackle. If he can't play anymore, then cut him. He won't cost the team much.

And you certainly don't get into a bidding war with anyone else. You offer him a contract and a shot at Dallas twice a year. Take it or leave it.

And, at the root of it all, I got a "Special Offer" from the danny yesterday, saying I could be among the first to get a McNabb jersey!!!!!!!

Send a reply back saying that you will trade it straight up for a barely used Jason Taylor Jersey. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.