• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Duke vs. Butler

CarolinaSkin43

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
Monday Night national title game ... sould be good one.. but being from Carolina I'm pulling for Duke....if Butler were playing anyone else i'd b pulling for them... kinda like David vs Goliath....just hope for a entertaining game.

Although my brother is a Duke grad, going to have to pull for Butler. I'm a 'David' guy through and through. Plus, Coach K gets on my nerves - bigtime :)

Go Butler!

Spoken like a true UVa guy, Boone. :)

I've been to the Butler U. campus several times, first while on speech and debate teams in high school and later I lived in Indianapolis in the early 1970s less than 4 miles from the campus. Now I live only a few miles from the Duke campus and have friends and relatives who are Duke alumni. On paper, and from watching them both, Duke looks like it should win.

Problem is, I said the same thing about Syracuse, Kansas State and Michigan State. I think it will be a very interesting game to watch.

Prediction? Nah, I'm not up to the risk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.