• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Clowns

Sarge

A old military "friend" sent this to me, knowing my deep dislike of clowns.

With friends like this.............:insane:. Actually he's a good guy, but military guys are a different type I've heard

Anyway, I don't know why anyone would make this video, but if you have clown issues, this might not be the thing for you. Little on the strange side

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQd-a4bu-eI&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Flittlegreenfootballs%2Ecom%2Fweblog%2F&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Ew. Yesterday, while walking along Seaport Village in downtown San Diego, I passed by a booth where a scaaaaary lookin' clown was sitting. He had eyes painted above his real eyes! I got away from there lickity split.

I cant deal with the poreclain looking ones or even child dolls that look real. will freak me out every time

Once, when I was stationed in jolly old England, I ended up going back to this English girls apartment. Well, things progressed along and as we moved into her bedroom I noticed (don't ask me why) that there we porcelain things that looked like heads or busts all over the walls. EVERY wall. Anyway, a little while later the lights came on and to my horror I noticed that the things were CLOWNS. CLOWNS EVERYWHERE. Clown busts, clown dolls, clown SHEETS. Freaked me out

I figured karma was catching up to me for having a meaningful, one night relationship:cool4:

Last edited by a moderator:
Once, when I was stationed in jolly old England, I ended up going back to this English girls apartment. Well, things progressed along and as we moved into her bedroom I noticed (don't ask me why) that there we porcelain things that looked like heads or busts all over the walls. EVERY wall. Anyway, a little while later the lights came on and to my horror I noticed that the things were CLOWNS. CLOWNS EVERYWHERE. Clown busts, clown dolls, clown SHEETS. Freaked me out

I figured karma was catching up to me for having a meaningful, one night relationship:cool4:

At least she didn't put on the lights in advance so they could watch. :)

Dude!!!! We were driving to LA today and we saw a CLOWN driving a van! WTF?!?!

They're EVERYWHERE. It's some kind of insideous plot. Once you become aware of them, you see them all over the place!!!!!!!!!!

happy friday, sarge!
phobias.jpg

Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.