• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Clowns

Sarge

A old military "friend" sent this to me, knowing my deep dislike of clowns.

With friends like this.............:insane:. Actually he's a good guy, but military guys are a different type I've heard

Anyway, I don't know why anyone would make this video, but if you have clown issues, this might not be the thing for you. Little on the strange side

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQd-a4bu-eI&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Flittlegreenfootballs%2Ecom%2Fweblog%2F&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Ew. Yesterday, while walking along Seaport Village in downtown San Diego, I passed by a booth where a scaaaaary lookin' clown was sitting. He had eyes painted above his real eyes! I got away from there lickity split.

I cant deal with the poreclain looking ones or even child dolls that look real. will freak me out every time

Once, when I was stationed in jolly old England, I ended up going back to this English girls apartment. Well, things progressed along and as we moved into her bedroom I noticed (don't ask me why) that there we porcelain things that looked like heads or busts all over the walls. EVERY wall. Anyway, a little while later the lights came on and to my horror I noticed that the things were CLOWNS. CLOWNS EVERYWHERE. Clown busts, clown dolls, clown SHEETS. Freaked me out

I figured karma was catching up to me for having a meaningful, one night relationship:cool4:

Last edited by a moderator:
Once, when I was stationed in jolly old England, I ended up going back to this English girls apartment. Well, things progressed along and as we moved into her bedroom I noticed (don't ask me why) that there we porcelain things that looked like heads or busts all over the walls. EVERY wall. Anyway, a little while later the lights came on and to my horror I noticed that the things were CLOWNS. CLOWNS EVERYWHERE. Clown busts, clown dolls, clown SHEETS. Freaked me out

I figured karma was catching up to me for having a meaningful, one night relationship:cool4:

At least she didn't put on the lights in advance so they could watch. :)

Dude!!!! We were driving to LA today and we saw a CLOWN driving a van! WTF?!?!

They're EVERYWHERE. It's some kind of insideous plot. Once you become aware of them, you see them all over the place!!!!!!!!!!

happy friday, sarge!
phobias.jpg

Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.