• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

newbie...

Terry

The UDFA
Reaction score
to the forum, although I recognize many of the handles here and I've been posting with some of you on and off for over a decade now. I hadn't realized how many birds of a feather had found a home here.
________
buy extreme q

Last edited:
Terry . . . welcome! Glad you found us. Hope you enjoy the place as much as the rest of us.

No offense but I'll be moving this thread to the Gateway forum. We sort of want to keep like things together. It's nothing personal.

I've posted at ES but that was a little too intense for me.

It definitely takes a strong stomach to wade through the muck there sometimes. Welcome aboard old friend.

We're glad you found us Terry :cheers:

Boone (aka 'Tarhog')

I don't know about another take... I'll probably fall on one side or the other into most of the typical Redskin camps :) :

Campbell: We'll go nowhere with him
Portis: He's done, as a tailback he runs like a fullback without power
OL: :cry:
3-4: focus more in the zone blitz than on the front
Safety: I think it's our biggest defensive need and the only thing we lake to make it all go.

Good to see ya Terry my friend. You elevate any football conversation and this place has a lot of top notch stuff, so it's great to see you join the fray. :)

whoa, time out.... you're here???

I was cast adrift on an ice floe and ended up washing ashore here.

polar-bear.jpg

Maybe you will get lucky and I be dragged back out to sea with the next tide. :)

Maybe you will get lucky and I be dragged back out to sea with the next tide. :)

No way, dude. With global warming, you were just playing musical ice floes. The music's over and you're stuck here.

Do you now devolve back into a brown bear?

Welcome Terry--though we barely, barely conversed at ES, so you probably don't know who I am (and I'm okay with that :)).

You know one of the things with the site? When I need to blow off some steam from being a Skins fan I just go over to the arcade and take a breather. :)

You know one of the things with the site? When I need to blow off some steam from being a Skins fan I just go over to the arcade and take a breather. :)

You and me both brother. I've transferred my skeeball addiction to downhill skiing.

Hi Terry, glad you'll be posting here. I happen to lurk here as well as CPND and ES. It's nice to have most of the members I try to read slowly coming together in one place.

Hi Terry, glad you'll be posting here. I happen to lurk here as well as CPND and ES. It's nice to have most of the members I try to read slowly coming together in one place.

I've known a Burl on and off for quite a few years now, and I believe we met at the first Hogfest. Is that you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.