• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Best Week Ever: The Double Down Proves Once Again That KFC Wants Us All Dead

• Thread starter Lanky Livingston
  • Start date

Lanky Livingston

Wow...just wow. I'll let the picture and link speak for themselves, but this is by far my favorite line:

"Finally, a way to reference Swingers and induce cardiac arrest in one convenient sandwich!"

KFC-Double-Down.jpg

Holy crap. They should give you a free left ventricle with that

Let's see, one can of the sardines I eat 3-5 times per week has 1.5 grams of Omega-3 fatty acids...so...I figure about a dozen or so cans the day before and the day after might counter some of the effect. Maybe. Or not.

I can see the next step-a triple version with twice the cheese, twice the bacon and EMTs standing by in the parking lot with the paddles already charged.
:yikes:

Meh! I have such a strong heart, I can spare some sludge in the blood vessels! :twitch:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.