• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO's First Moderator: Neophyte

Congrats and good luck Neophyte. You are in for a hell of a ride. :)

Congrats! We will try to drive you crazy on a daily basis!

Congrats Neo!

So before this announcement, we could have done whatever we wanted?

Shoot! Somebody should have told me... :drummer::

It's quiet now, enjoy it while you can:psych:

A finer choice couldn't have been made, congrats Neo

Congrats and I apolgize now for you having to do your job.... Eventually. :)
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Geeze I spend a week in California and come back and find out we have a mod? The group got that unruly while I was gone? Congrats to Neo, I'm sure you will do a great job.

Yeah, it was horrible...chairs thrown around the place, graffiti everywhere, empties just left where they dropped. The place looked like a college frat house on the morning after (not that I know much about that, of course). Just horrible. ;)

And thanks again everyone.

Yeah, it was horrible...chairs thrown around the place, graffiti everywhere, empties just left where they dropped. The place looked like a college frat house on the morning after (not that I know much about that, of course). Just horrible. ;)

And thanks again everyone.

heck it looked like that when I left, it was finally getting that lived in look. I wondered who took down the beer can pyramid.

congrats- nice to meet you. You'll have no problems with me up in here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.