• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

PFT Link: Cerrato Disputes McShay's Assertion on Clausen

Clausen is sitting at home saying "Thanks Vinny, so much for going 4th!!!!! How much money did you cost me???!!!!

WD, I have the same feeling. I would not be surprised to see him drop to somewhere between 10-15 in the draft.

If he doesn't go #4, he'll probably go #9 to Buffalo, after that expect a long fall unless somebody pulls a Cleveland and trades back into the 1st to get him.

El, you make a good point that I've heard about him. Yes, right now Clausen is most likely the most ready QB in this draft based on his experience in a pro system. Some have wondered if he has much upside than what you're seeing.

Trust me, I'm trying to like Clausen- I just get a vibe and a deep fear that some team will see a Ryan Leaf or Jeff George meltdown with him. I hope I'm wrong especially if the Skins take him.

I also don't want a kid coming here with the current O-line situation. It's horrible and I don't want to see either Jimmy Clausen or Sam Bradford struggle like Jason Campbell has with getting hit as soon as he gets the ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.