• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

New to BGO!

STBonecrusher21

The Cheerleader
Reaction score
Good evening folks.

I'd just like to thank you and the mods for allowing me to post in such a great forum. I see a lot of familiar names, and maybe you'll find mine familiar also. I came across this site while Tarhog was having himself a rant on the other board.

:bucktooth:

And I must say this place seems like the perfect place for me. Just pure Redskins talk, with what it seems, people that actually know what they're talking about. I'm sure I'll be back and forth between this site and the "official message board," but I find the football discussions on this site much more appealing.

It's good to be a noob again! HTTR!

Welcome,
It's always nice to see fellow ESers here and hopefully you'll find BGO a real breath of fresh air compared to some of the stuff you have to put up with on other sites.

I sure as heck find it a breath of fresh air. You can actually have a conversation here which is amazing. I joined the other site a couple of years ago because I was looking for 'friends' to discuss the Skins with, but that did not work out the way I planned.

Anyways, I am familiar with your screen name along with some others around here....Welcome!

Sloooooooooooowly they find their way here..........

Good to see you!

Yeah, well...before we show you the secret handshake you have to tell us how you'd feel about new uniforms, especially all black uniforms. Then and only then will we know if you belong here. You have 23 seconds to come up with a snappy response.

Welcome aboard man.

well you're from Maryland so you got my vote.

Ignore them boys from "south" of DC. They aint right in the head..

And this is from someone who lives in San Diego?

(Sorry, Mike....I had to go there...I do live in North Carolina, y'know. lol) :laugh:

Welcome crush! It's nice to be able to have a conversation without having to wade through all the haters, eternal pessimists and attention whores.

welcome bro. I'm fairly new myself. this spot is definately more respectful and mature than the other place. Lets have some fun up until the draft. :)...its going to get busy.

Greetings, ST. Where ya been? :)

BTW, nothing personal but we're going to slide the welcome threads in the Gateway forum. It'll be a good habit to have as we get bigger, so we can keep the SoW forum free and clear for all that serious grownup talk about the burgundy and gold. ;)

Thanks!

- Om

Nice to see you found us. I gave up ranting and just found a place more to my liking to hang :) Glad you're here brother...

The poster formerly known as Tarhog.

Good to see ya bud. You'll like it over here, we got rid of all the riff-raf.

-JRock

Ahem.

I'm here.

The rif-raf hasn't been completely eradicated :)

And good to see you made it over STB, I don't do a lot of posting here but there's quite a bit of good reading to be had.

Ahem.

I'm here.

The rif-raf hasn't been completely eradicated :)

And good to see you made it over STB, I don't do a lot of posting here but there's quite a bit of good reading to be had.

There'd be even more 'good reading' if you posted more :)

Just sayin'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.