• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

What's for Dinner?

Had a Teryaki pork loin, baked beans and mac and cheese tonight. First time I have ever made Mac and Cheese and it rocked. I used a nice Chardonnay as the base for the roux and it was thick and tight and delish. 5 different kinds of cheese later, and I can barely move. I think I just heard one of the kids groan.

Never done homemade mac and cheese, but sounds awesome. Rainy day here in NC, daughter home from UNC w/her boyfriend. Think I'm going to do some split pea soup in the crockpot and some panini's on the grill this evening.

Ask Extreme, he loves that ****.

:)

I love it in fresh guac, nothing better. I also put it in tacos and other Mexican Food to brighten up the flavors. It's a great accoutrement with lime juice, imo.

Yea, it'll definitely go on just about any Latin or Mexican food.
But that's pretty cool that it works with other stuff too
I remember having a "Creamy Cilantro Sauce" as a condimant on a sandwich at a restaurant; It was friggin awesome, and I'd love to be able to make it.

Last edited:
If cilantro is good enough for Eva Longoria, its good enough for me.

My goodness, look at those legs...

SFW

Just picked up some fresh flounder from my go-to seafood market. I'm gonna lightly pan fry it with a panko parmesan encrusted top.

3343d20e-78ef-4989-b8fd-2bf364bcfe50.jpg

I picked up a pound of beef brisket and some smoked Kreuz Market sausage. The sausage is sent in from Lockhart, Texas and is made with jalapenos and cheddar, which they then wood smoke.

I picked up a pound of beef brisket and some smoked Kreuz Market sausage. The sausage is sent in from Lockhart, Texas and is made with jalapenos and cheddar, which they then wood smoke.

Now you're speaking my language! I love Kreuz Market sausage, but I've only ever eaten it AT Kreuz Market. I didn't even know you could order it from afar. There are three places in Lockhart who have all been cooking barbecue for over a hundred years, and they're all amazing. Well, Black's BBQ is not quite as good as Kreuz or Smitty's Market, which are my two favorites.

Oh man...now you've got me thinking about it...gonna have to make a trip soon!!

Made homemade red and rice the other day and just had leftovers. Ridiculously good.

Made buffalo black bean chili tonight. Its a more subtle flavor, but its effing awesome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.