• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

What's for Dinner?

That would be a nice t-shirt or apron :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goaldeje and Chris got mad skillz too btw....

Growing lemongrass in a couple of large pots this year. I'm going to make a winter squash soup tonight with lemongrass, chicken, winter squash, coconut water, garlic, chili paste, chicken stock, kaffir lime leaves... I already know it's going to be good :)

Which of these is the best cajun seasoning ? Or another ?

Ragin%27-Cajun.jpg

tony-chachere.jpg

zatarains-creole-seasoning.jpg

I had my wife's meat loaf. God bless her, it was terrible!

Fear, stop being such a Thrtead

We are a walking cliche. Went to Italy, came home and now have a pasta maker. Sigh.

Made mac and cheese this weekend. Absurdely good. Got a bunch of tomatoes at the Farmer's Market this weekend and made a Bolognese sauce with fresh spaghetti. Ridiculous. Tonight making simple bucatoni with smoked salmon and fennel in cream. Sort of, kind of healthy. A little.

Homemade croissants today for brunch with some salmon cakes. Absurdly good.

Pesto pizza for dinner tonight. Seafood risotto for dinner for mom's birthday last night.

Good eatin' this weekend!

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Im doing Pho from scratch tonight. It's a damn crime that I have no local friends as this is an 'off the hook' meal. Truly a tragedy not to share the joy...

Simple shredded chicken tacos

Edit: How'd it turn out Boone?

Amazing... But wasted to an extent since it was just me and the wife and she'd be happy with a PB&J sandwich of truth be told...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.