• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Can't see some images

Alaskan

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
For some reason I can't see some of the images other users post in threads. It says I don't have the rights. Other images that users post I can see. Is there something wrong with my account or what?

This is becoming an issue for me in Sarge's boob thread. I feel like I'm being deprived of something. :anonymous:

What OS and browser are you using, Alaskan?

Bob - we have heard about this issue before, and last time I *tried* to hammer out the problem, I narrowed it down to one usergroup: Registered Users Tier 2

There's some kind of a setting issue there, although I've not been able to find it to date. I have yet to find someone reporting issues viewing images who was NOT in that usergroup, so I'm 99% sure it's a setting specific to that group and not a global issue or a browser-specific one.

Bob - we have heard about this issue before, and last time I *tried* to hammer out the problem, I narrowed it down to one usergroup: Registered Users Tier 2

There's some kind of a setting issue there, although I've not been able to find it to date. I have yet to find someone reporting issues viewing images who was NOT in that usergroup, so I'm 99% sure it's a setting specific to that group and not a global issue or a browser-specific one.

I checked with my wife and she said that I'm definitely not Tier 1 and probably not even Tier 2. She thinks I am in the lowest Tier whatever that is. :(

I checked with my wife and she said that I'm definitely not Tier 1 and probably not even Tier 2. She thinks I am in the lowest Tier whatever that is. :(

We should start a club or something :djsmilie:

I can suddenly see the images I couldn't see before. Nothing has changed on my sytem as far as I know. I have been looking at the boob thread for about the last hour and I can see all the images.

I will continue testing for a few more hours and let you know the results.:)

Brother Neophyte seems to have found the issue and that hopefully takes care of it. Should you have any more image-viewing problems, please let us know. Thanks for your patience.

jpg attachment test

Attachments

• ThePosse.jpg
    ThePosse.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
I can see! I can see! My banishment at seeing attachments is now over!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.