• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Om Field: PSA: When Servers Crash

Interesting timing on the "glitch". I disappear from public view during the NCAA basketball tournament, so I wouldn't have been here anyway-but I did try checking in several times and started to get a little worried.

Welcome back-and yes, I agree with all expressed sentiments about the quality of this site and the fine people populating it.

With special mention to Sarge-who is astonishing me with his stern control of what must be an almost visceral urge to let fly on "certain" topics. Well done, sir! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.