• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The 20 Greatest War Movies of All Time

It seems Spring is in the air. :cool4:

And for the record, Dances is a great movie. And I like women.

One of my oddball favorite 'War-themed' movies is a lesser known Clint, 'The Beguiled', which should have been titled 'Hell hath no fury...'

My Dad wrote a book called 'Warrior Words' - it was half military dictionary, half war movie love affair. He needed an editor. I've given thought to finishing it for him, with just the movie aspect covered.

I cheated guys. I didn't read the entire thread, but just came in to add my 2 cents. I'm sure all of the standard ones are covered; personally, I really enjoy a good war movie. But one I believe is underrated (at least to me) is Glory.

Now I don't watch it all the time, but every now and then, I make a point to check it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.