• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Met Jim Haslett Wednesday Night!

stwasm

The Cheerleader
Reaction score
Greetings, all! Thought you'd like to know that I ran into Defensive Coordinator Jim Haslett at the Caps game Wednesday night. He was sitting a few rows in front of me. I welcomed him to DC, told him we were looking forward to seeing his defense and wished him luck. He said he appreciated the welcome and knew how passionate Skins fans are. I think he's going to do some good things here. Let's hope!

Attachments

• DSCF0060.jpg
    DSCF0060.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 90
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome dude. Heck of a first post. :cool4: Is there anybody famous you don't know or haven't met?

You sir, are the man. :notworthy:

Damn, Haslett is looking rough these days! Kinda like GDubb in NOLA put on about 20 lbs - looks like Haslett aged 20 years since the last time I saw him!

Damn, Haslett is looking rough these days! Kinda like GDubb in NOLA put on about 20 lbs - looks like Haslett aged 20 years since the last time I saw him!

Just wait until the season starts!

perhaps its because he's been spending all of his time in hibernation - studying film. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.