• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Totally disconnected random thoughts

Alaskan

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I just received a letter from the Census Bureau telling me that in a week they are going to send me another letter with the Census form. Why did they do that? It totally ruined the surprise for me.

The White House is going to have the annual Easter Egg Hunt. Isn’t this a violation of the separation of church and state? Shouldn’t it be renamed the “Spring Holiday Egg Hunt?”

On the Census form that I’m getting in a week, I’m putting my race down as “Other” and then writing in American. I would put down my actual race but I doubt if there will be enough room to write “English-Scottish-Irish and wherever bit of skanky northern European one of my ancestors picked up at the local pub.”

In Alaska, a snow machine is something you ride over the snow on. We don’t know what snow mobiles are and we have no idea why anyone would want to make snow.

Speaking of snow, we got about 24 inches in the last day. Actually it was really only about 12 inches but 34 years ago I misrepresented to my wife how big 6 inches was and have been adjusting ever since.

According to Luke 6:16 there were two disciples named Judas. Judas Iscariot and Judas, son of James. In Mark 3:16-19 Judas, son of James was called Thaddeus and in Matthew 10:3 he was Lebbaeus. I can’t imagine why he would want to change his name.

This is the kind of stuff I think about when I’m not looking at Sarge’s boob thread.

Memo to self: keep a steady stream of pics flowing to Sarge's boob thread-as a humanitarian gesture. :)

If they hadnt mailed out the letters letting us know we would be getting the Census in the mail, we would have all been confused. We would have not known what the Census was and tossed it.

Yep. Spent the morning doing that. FInally knuckled under and went to the er for the good stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.