• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Select Jarmon in 3rd Round

Hopefullythis guy can help us out.Lord knows we need some beefing up at that position

for the redskins to get better in mid-july is a good sign to me. i think he has time to develop and move up on the d-line. an immediate impact on special teams would be most welcome.

For the first time in a long time I see the possibility of getting every guy on the line some rest during the game so that no one has to play every snap. If this kid pans out and can play at all this year, I see some possibly good things.

Really nice to see some serious attention paid to the defensive front. I think many people forget just how good the Skins of Gibbs I were at the DE and DT positions. It gets lost in the memories of the Hogs, the Fun Bunch, the Posse and the Pearl Harbor Crew. Those didn't have a nickname but they were a huge part of the team's success.

Last edited:
fyi - the rook is supposed to be on with sheehan on 980 later this hour...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.