• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Happy Nerdigras!

• Thread starter Lanky Livingston
  • Start date

Lanky Livingston

I just found out about this unofficial "holiday." It starts today, and goes through 3/14.

3/5 = the square root of Christmas. sqrt(1225) = 35

3/14 = pi day

So, happy Nerdigras!

My wife is an engineer at NASA. She has held a few positions there and they always celebrate Pi Day. In fact, if you go to ThinkGeek.com, you can see all of our friends wearing Pi Day t-shirts. We go camping all the time and they even have a Pi-day song. They are the biggest nerds ever. They sit around the fire and try to say as many consecutive numbers in Pi as they can. It is quite entertaining.

All my friends work for NASA or NASA contractors. I feel like such a loser because I am a silly musician, I am the dummy of the group.

I have not heard of Nerdigras though. I will pass it along.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.