• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

WPC/BGO Coverage: 2010 Free Agency

Antrel Rolle is from Homestead.

Good point, John. I was thinking Dansby because he was in Miami today to see the Dolphins but if Rolle lives there in the off season that is certainly another possibility.

No confirmation about Redskins One heading to Homestead that I can find. Incidently, isn't Rolle in NY today? If it's indeed heading to FLA, I'm guessing it's either to pick up Dansby, who hasn't signed with Miami at this point, or *shudder* Chad Pennington.

Rick Maese on Twitter: "BTW, confirmed that Clifton and Pashos were both at Redskins Park today. It's believed both left without contracts. Could still happen later "

Redskins 1 is still at Dulles and no flights are planned for now.

Also, via Maese twitter...

We dont think anyone else came through today. Skins clearly being deliberate and methodical in its approach to free agency this year
1 minutes ago via web

BTW, confirmed that Clifton and Pashos were both at Redskins Park today. It's believed both left without contracts. Could still happen later
2 minutes ago via web

RT @RedskinsInsider @JReidPost explains that no buzz signals a big change at #Redskins Park...http://bit.ly/aMtxeG
25 minutes ago via web

RT @Greg_A_Bedard I have no idea if there's anything to that report on Redskins just being a prop for Clifton. Doesn't seem like him IMO.
30 minutes ago via web

RT @Russellmania09 Source feels strongly Chad Clifton is solely visiting the #Redskins to drive up the #Packers price, no real interest.
37 minutes ago via web

Well CRAP! How did we let them get away? Not the Redskins of yesteryear.....or LAST year for that matter.

Tony Pashos is having dinner with Coach Shanahan at Morton's.

LB Larry Foote's final two choices could be the Cards and the Redskins.

I've just gotten off the phone with Pappas - who confirms OT Tony Pashos is having dinner with Mike Shanahan at Mortons as we speak :)

Chad Clifton stays with Green Bay.

Per Schefter via twitter.

Last edited:
I've just gotten off the phone with Pappas - who confirms OT Tony Pashos is having dinner with Mike Shanahan at Mortons as we speak :)

Mortons in Reston to be exact. Comcast will have some video of it at 10PM.

The long, slow day ended with myself and Comcast following a limo to get the story...

Edit: BTW, with Clifton re-signing in Green Bay, I think the Redskins really need to sign Pashos.

Mortons in Reston to be exact. Comcast will have some video of it at 10PM.

The long, slow day ended with myself and Comcast following a limo to get the story...

I still say that you should get a pilot's license! :)

I'm pooped after this long day. Too many twitter pages open - time to close them all.

John, thanks for all the hard work and keeping us informed. No doubt about it - a new regime is running the show.

I still say that you should get a pilot's license! :)

I'm pooped after this long day. Too many twitter pages open - time to close them all.

John, thanks for all the hard work and keeping us informed. No doubt about it - a new regime is running the show.

Get some rest BB, we'll need you tomorrow to keep an eye on Redskins 1.

Day 2 should be more exciting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.