• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Bruce Allen Press Conference

The Burgundy Ghost

The Starter
Reaction score
Military Branch
Navy
Alma Mater
Salisbury
Anybody else catch this?

I'm expecting the Skins to be spending a lot of money at 12:01 based on the comments of Bruce Allen.

Also, it's nice to have an actual GM now and not a bumbling stooge that Vinny portrayed during his pressers.

And the last question by Jason Reid about rebuilding the o-line in one offseason:

Allen: Yes.

DRAFT O-Linemen!!!!!!!

Anybody else catch this?

I'm expecting the Skins to be spending a lot of money at 12:01 based on the comments of Bruce Allen.

Also, it's nice to have an actual GM now and not a bumbling stooge that Vinny portrayed during his pressers.

I saw it. I get the same impression. I think the flash players have been mentioned, but I think some solid offensive lineman are going to be signed.

Oh how I hope the decisions that Bruce Allen and Mike Shanahan make over the next 48 hours are not Vinny Cerrato like!

Same here.

I only wish we had about a dozen draft picks and then signed maybe 1 key free agent.

I don't like trying to build a team with a lot of guys who made it on other teams....which has been the problem with the Redskins since Snyder bought the team.

Now I know George Allen did it with the "Over the Hill Gang" and I do have faith that Shanahan and Allen will bring in guys who will better the team and not just guys who make a nice one handed catch or made Sport Center for a big hit that want a pay check, but it would be nice if the Skins could focus more on developing from within more.

I gotta believe this press conference was partially designed to woo potential free agents signees ahead of time. Essentially saying the pocketbook is wide open, before midnight, will put dollar signs in the eyes of agents and their clients alike. Pretty smart if you ask me.

I gotta believe this press conference was partially designed to woo potential free agents signees ahead of time. Essentially saying the pocketbook is wide open, before midnight, will put dollar signs in the eyes of agents and their clients alike. Pretty smart if you ask me.

I got that feeling as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.