• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

What shall we call the Pub?

what did they call the shack that the Hogs and Riggo used to drink in?

I don't remember that there was a name for the shed but the drinking group was called the 5 o'clock club.

"One more and I'm outta here." :thud:

Last edited:
Five O'clock Club! Redskin-related, pub/beer-relevant, historically significant, and a reminder of those Redskins who knew how to win & have a good time doing it. A toast to you, MikeSr!

If anyone can scare up an actual photo of Ye Olde Shed (which I think exists, I just can't find it), that would be, you know ... pretty cool.

If anyone can scare up an actual photo of Ye Olde Shed (which I think exists, I just can't find it), that would be, you know ... pretty cool.

Where was the practice facility ? You'd be amazed what you can find with google earth

Where was the practice facility ? You'd be amazed what you can find with google earth

Not there anymore.It used to be at the old Redsins Park

Mark, before my computer crashed I had a link to the Washington Post that had a pretty extensive photo gallery of the Skins.Seems to me it was an old black and white pic of Jacoby, Grimm, May and others sitting outside the joint

Five O'clock Club! Redskin-related, pub/beer-relevant, historically significant, and a reminder of those Redskins who knew how to win & have a good time doing it. A toast to you, MikeSr!
Absolutely. I'm changing my prior vote and am now 100% behind this suggestion.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I saw that one but I dont think thats the shed. it looks like it has an upper deck on that one..lol

wasnt the shed just where they kept the equipment and landscaping materials?

Yeah,that's not it, but it was as close as I came after a couple of hours of looking. May have to subcribe to the Post and dig in their archieves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.