• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Thank you

Brooks69Jr

Redskins Family
Reaction score
Thank you all for the support,my father loved the fans and this team and this great city.Just please continue to pray for the Brooks family and keep us in your thoughtsThank you.Rest in Peace father.

Perry Brooks Jr

Perry,

Thank you for the acknowledgment and taking the time to register.

We are proud lifetime fans of the team your father played for here ... and at the risk of sounding like a cliche, the truth is many of us consider the men who played for our team a bit like family. Your father provided those of us old enough to remember with proud moments and great memories. I hope you can take some small comfort in knowing he was appreciated, respected, and will not be forgotten.

If there is anything we can do for you or yours, please do not hesitate ask, either here on the message board or privately by Private Message or email.

We will keep a candle burning.

Mark Steven
BGO Co-owner

om.steven@gmail.com

Last edited:
my condolences to you and your family. This past monday was the 5 year anniversary of my fathers passing, so i can relate to the hurt and loss. The best thing to do is to try and remember all of the good times, and i'm sure there are many of them.

God bless :)

My condolences to you and your family, also. Consider the prayers done.

All the best to you and your family.

My thoughts are with you. I lost my father last year, so I understand what you and your family are going through. Hang in there. Wallow in the good memories; it truly helps. Remember the good times, concentrate on some of the funniest moments that you shared. The more you can smile from these good memories, the less the pain. I don't minimize the pain, but after losing both parents, it's the fun memories that keep me going.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time of loss.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to you and yours. Skins fan for life, and beyond.

I second Om's sentiments. I got the chance to meet Perry many years ago and he was just a friendly, humble guy. He was a guy I wish more players today were like. You and your family are in my prayers. God Bless!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.