• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The New Washington Redskins Thread

I believe the current belief is that they'll rebuild the front office (likely starting with a GM) after the draft. Latest rumor I've seen is that it may be Morocco Brown.

Last edited:
I'm not seeing any GM hirings. Same as it ever was

We're not the only team doing this these days. Cleveland is also reported to be waiting on a coach before looking at a GM

lmao. the football version of nepotism!

well get ready for a run of 7-9/9-7 seasons. something danny boy can be really proud of!

we're trading one group of losers for another! way to go Danny! but, gosh darn it....they won't be playing ping pong any more! we're so blessed with the visionary owner none of us wished for!

We're not the only team doing this these days. Cleveland is also reported to be waiting on a coach before looking at a GM

Yeah, but that hasn't worked out too well for us for oh....................the last 20 years or so. How soon we forget the excitement on Shanahan coming to town

O'Connell seems to be out the door.
Makes me wonder about the other 2 guys.

That was updated today. Only one I believe is pretty certain is Kaczor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Initial post edited to update QB, OL, WR, and TE Coaches (unofficial).

Puff piece interview with our new Offensive Coordinator, Scott Turner - interesting despite not asking him anything approaching a tough question...

Puff piece interview with our new Offensive Coordinator, Scott Turner - interesting despite not asking him anything approaching a tough question...

Shoulda asked if he expected any blowback.

5786dbd9655d1e5dd9656cc5f6e27d0b.jpg

Per Rappaport, Eric Schaffer is gone...

Shoulda asked if he expected any blowback.

5786dbd9655d1e5dd9656cc5f6e27d0b.jpg

I just hope he didn't pass the "Find a way to lose a lead" gene on to his son........

Doug Williams hired as Senior VP of player development.

Malcom Blacken retained as Senior Director of Player Development. As an aside this makes me happy, I am friends with Malcom's wife so I've always pulled for him staying with the Skins.

Any word on Alex Santos or Kyle Smiff staying put?

I was under the same impression

I saw an article earlier that claims we've only hired 3 former Panthers so far. Is this true? It feels like so much more.

I saw an article earlier that claims we've only hired 3 former Panthers so far. Is this true? It feels like so much more.
This is from an article in The Athletic
Numerous additions to the coaching staff have already occurred. Unsurprisingly, Rivera went for familiar Carolina faces in nearly every instance. The addition of defensive line coach Sam Mills III, as reported by The Athletic's Joe Person, ups the number of former Carolina assistants and staff members joining Washington to at least seven.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.