• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The New Washington Redskins Thread

Yes I think it was time for a new WR coach.
The lack of production over the years has been obvious at WR.
Some can point to McClaurin, but I honestly believe most of his success was due to McClaurin, not due to his position coach.

Sims and Harmon have shown a bit as well.

Grudens system was not set up for wrs. Early on when we had Garcon and Jackson, there was more production outside, but Reed/Davis and CT were the focus. We also had a wasteland of talent out there over the last few seasons.

I dont disagree and im not irate that he left... just saw a fair amount of promise regarding the position, especially when oconnel took over.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Per Julie Donaldson, some of the staff will be retained...(Julie's tired, that's only 4 and Nate Kaczor is the ST coach being retained :)

The fact that Julie made the Kotwica mistake, is actually a good sign.
Unless you're a hardcore fan, you're not going to notice much about the performance of a unit like ST, unless they're doing poorly.
And they did very well this year, so there was no glaring attention their way, so their was no reason to focus on Kaczor...unless you're the hardcore fan who appreciates good ST.

Imagine the fan hysteria when Rivera hires Norv Turner to be his offensive coordinator, and not KOC...

Imagine the fan hysteria when Rivera hires Norv Turner to be his offensive coordinator, and not KOC...

I'm gonna act as if those 1's and 0's made it to this site.

Is Turner a FA ?
Would he just love to work for Snyder again ?

I guess the assumption is that the new HC will want his own guy in Charlotte. But maybe not. And no. Just an interesting possibility :)

I guess the assumption is that the new HC will want his own guy in Charlotte. But maybe not. And no. Just an interesting possibility :)

Yeah. He's been an interim head coach twice and was a DC for two different teams for long stretches. Along with Del Rio that would be a ton of coaching experience.

I wouldn't have a problem with it, he's one of the best OC's in the game.

I wouldn't have a problem with it, he's one of the best OC's in the game.

Yeah, I sure enjoyed Stephen Davis getting 3 carries in the second half after he put up 100 and 2 tds at the half.

Dude still rests on his Dallas laurels..........

He's coached a few offenses since then DP, lol.... just sayin'

You hold a grudge!

I'm not campaigning for him. I'm just thinking about it in case it potentially happens. He was Rivera's last OC and that alone makes it possible.

Yeah as Julie has been really busy but good for her!

He's coached a few offenses since then DP, lol.... just sayin'

You hold a grudge!

I'm not campaigning for him. I'm just thinking about it in case it potentially happens. He was Rivera's last OC and that alone makes it possible.

You really think he'd come back here after the way he and Dan parted??

Doc Walker followed me last month.

Now I'm hoping that Kristina Wayborn will get on twitter and follow me.

Scarlett ignoring my DMs. Not giving up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boone you should add Del Rio's tweet to the BGO banner

Kotwica left at the end of last season - that's an error in her tweet. Nate Kaczor is the ST coach and he's being retained. I think our ST unit was the best of the 3 this year - by far. He earned the re-hire imho.

LOL... I was going to say teams seemed to be better this season, but goes to show how much less closely I've followed the details the past year. I have a reason to now with all the changes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.