• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Thanks for Supporting BGO!

Can't believe this place rose from the ashes 7 days ago and I'm just not seeing this thread. I was just lamenting yesterday about what I was going to do during the draft. I drove by another site ;) and tried, but oh my!!!!! I'm so stoked you guys decided to keep this going. Lean on the community. I know asking for money can be emotionally difficult, so I would suggest you set up a couple fundraising weeks each year. Maybe one just before and after the season. Leave a donation link available year long, of course. I can't tell you how happy I am about this. I'm actually giddy. And I agree with Mark, this feels different. Here's to hoping and believing and getting to share it with all of you. Hail!!!!

This is why I do BBQ, especially during the offseason. New mock draft coming shortly.

Thanks Noah Taylor (sorry - not sure of your screen name) for your donation! It is greatly appreciated!

Yeah, I forgot to put that in notes or something. Very happy to help. I have been off and on throughout the years, going to try to post more over here.

Thanks to @Special K for her generous donation - we really appreciate the support Katie! :cheers:

Yes. We'll continue to favor some of you over others for reasons that will outwardly appear arbitrary and capricious.

Same as it ever was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much @Riggotoni for your generous donation - we appreciate it brother! :cheers:

Yes. We'll continue to favor some of you over others for reasons that will outwardly appear arbitrary and capricious.

Same as it ever was.

Fair treatment: When your stud WR falls asleep in a meeting you offer him a pillow. When your punter falls asleep you cut his dumb ass.

Thanks to all 22 of you who have donated so far. The funds provided so far will pay for one quarter of server fees, and a good deal of our migration to a new site and software. We are currently looking at add-ons to make the new site more enjoyable for you all including chat software, Arcade add-ons, and other nice features. We can use all of the help we can get. If you haven't yet given, please consider contributing to help us get the new BGO site to the finish line in the next several weeks. We appreciate all of the support we have received - a number of you have been very generous but we still need more help.

Thanks to @Win4us for your generous donation. We really appreciate it Stephen! :cheers:

Really happy to see you guys keeping the site going.
It would be a shame to close down before Chase Young starts destroying the NFC East.
Oh, and of course the whole Haskins to the new triplets, and the new org structure, and coaching staff.
Can you tell, I am just a lil jacked about Chase Young??

We are working on a comprehensive and exhaustive list of oppressive 'Rules' for the new site so we can be more consistent with other 'real' Redskins forums. We will be looking to replace all of our current moderators with people willing to enthusiastically lord over our membership, continuously cite rules violations, and generally hold everyone, including the owners, in contempt.

Oh that's funny. You are a master of the wry turn, my friend.

Hey brothers and sisters. Those who have been around for a while know I've been mostly silent on the Skins for 2-3 years now. Many reasons for that, many having to do with a whole lot of changes in real life (good ones), but I think mostly due to the decline of the franchise from the glory years under Gibbs 1.0 to the .... thing .... it's become over recent years.

The last 48 hours or so feel ... different.

I'm too fully formed at this point in my life not to recognize and remember how many times I and others have felt and said that in the last 20 years, and then inevitably watched it all circle the drain again. Each time, learning that rock bottom actually has a basement has taken a toll. I know it could happen again.

But ... I'm tellin ya ... this feels different. Reading your replies above, and finding myself seeking out articles and columns about the team and enjoying them instead of cringing and shaking my head, I can't help feeling like a major page is being turned. New decade, new digs ... new Redskins.

Been a long time since I've felt this good about what comes next.

Glad we'll be able to share this ride together.

Glad to hear you plan on a more active role brother. I have long been amazed at your storytelling prowess, as that first drew me to pick your brain at ES before I took my first fledgling steps in the blogosphere. I always enjoy the editorials/opinion pieces/?? what to call them that you and Boone provide. Your styles are each your own but also similar, and in both cases I can recognize intelligence, humor, and introspection, just to name a few -- backed by well polished writing. These things speak to me perhaps differently than they might to others here, for I have long tried to do the same thing; I just haven't gotten as good at it as you and Boone. That's a REALLY long-winded way of saying the place isn't quite the same when you're not around. Looking forward to seeing you put your thing down more often.

Hearing you guys post is like a breath of fresh air

<------ now see there? Spear did it better and with a fraction of the words. Well done brother. I always say, however, that one should never use just the minimum of words to convey a message when a whole bunch of em will really confuse everybody.

Thanks so much @SilentThreat for your generous donation - we truly appreciate it brother! :cheers:

Big thanks to Burgundy Burner for his generous donation to the site today - we really appreciate it Ken! Thanks so much. We just coughed up $300 to keep our Sucuri security in place for the next year and also are about to pay our quarterly server fees which will tap us out. So timely and appreciated :cheers:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.