• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Thank You Adrian Peterson

Boone, Love is not built to be an every down back in the NFL. He's a change of pace back who if everything goes right can make some big plays in space.

But he's not a 250 carry back playing in the NFC East on equal terms with Barkley and Elliott.
Why would we be counting on Love to be a 3 down back?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think he just thought that's what I was inferring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where would the running game have been without this dude? I think we all know

Where would the running game have been without this dude? I think we all know

Can you imagine if we had a half way decent run blocking o line for AP?

We need less IF players in the draft and FA 😆😆😆😆😆

We need less IF players in the draft and FA 😆😆😆😆😆

We have to hold a record for most 3rd or 4th round injured players with tremendous potential over the past 10 years.

The only one who actually worked out, we traded to KC for Alex Smith.

Well, that's my point.

A team with Washington's recent 10 year record is not really in a position to gamble with picks who suffered major injuries and are question marks.

If we want to take a player like that in Round 6 or 7 maybe.

But not in rounds 2, 3, 4 or 5.

There are too many legit prospects at that point to gamble that much.

I agree. I still hope and believe Bryce Love can come back from his injury :)

I do agree we need to consider injury history more when drafting, but when you consider probably 1/3rd or more (my conservative estimate) of draft options have had a major injury of some kind during their college careers, it's not as easy as saying ‘let's not draft guys with an injury history'.

But at least we can ensure they are walking WHEN we draft them 😆😆😆

Well, that's my point.

A team with Washington's recent 10 year record is not really in a position to gamble with picks who suffered major injuries and are question marks.

If we want to take a player like that in Round 6 or 7 maybe.

But not in rounds 2, 3, 4 or 5.

There are too many legit prospects at that point to gamble that much.

Yeah, I've been making that point since we drafted Love. We just were never in a position to pass up on a contributor this year, and we've done it every single year for at least 5 years now.

Interesting that AP was sitting front row for Rivera.
I'm guessing that's something that has to be granted, and not just desired.
So if it's granted, that tells me that the new coaches and regime plan to bring him back.

Yeah, I've been making that point since we drafted Love. We just were never in a position to pass up on a contributor this year, and we've done it every single year for at least 5 years now.

So if Love turns out to still be an explosive RB who has a great next 4-5 seasons, are we going to look back and wish we'd drafted someone healthy to help out during this year's 3-13 campaign?

Pssst... I already know the answer :)

So if Love turns out to still be an explosive RB who has a great next 4-5 seasons, are we going to look back and wish we'd drafted someone healthy to help out during this year's 3-13 campaign?

Pssst... I already know the answer :)

Shaddup!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.