• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Seasons Greetings

DudeRedskin

The UDFA
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Howdy Gang!

Been a while. Hope everyone is great. So listen up - three weeks ago I and my dog were living in my car. For those of you who have been there, you know how much it sucked. Today, thanks to someone very dear to me, we are not. I am working again and living well. I say that to ask this: in your travels this holiday season, with much ado about basically nothing, if you come across someone on the streets and if it weighs on your heart, please do something. Say hello, or ask them how they are doing. Buy them a meal. Anything.

Many homeless are that way through their own devices...but there are those who have simply suffered a few bad breaks, and a kind word or act might go a long way toward them righting their ship. Thanks so much for reading, and God bless. Cheers.

Howdy Gang!

Been a while. Hope everyone is great. So listen up - three weeks ago I and my dog were living in my car. For those of you who have been there, you know how much it sucked. Today, thanks to someone very dear to me, we are not. I am working again and living well. I say that to ask this: in your travels this holiday season, with much ado about basically nothing, if you come across someone on the streets and if it weighs on your heart, please do something. Say hello, or ask them how they are doing. Buy them a meal. Anything.

Many homeless are that way through their own devices...but there are those who have simply suffered a few bad breaks, and a kind word or act might go a long way toward them righting their ship. Thanks so much for reading, and God bless. Cheers.

Do you need money ?
Can we send through paypal to you ?

Sorry to hear you have had a tough stretch brother, but glad things are better now :cheers:

No Spear, I am good - but thanks for the offer brother. The best is yet to come. Thanks also B. It was a trial, but I am the better for it.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.