• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Who do you like, in the Head Coaching Candidate Pool, for 2020 ?

Fear The Spear

The Legend
Reaction score
Title says it all.
Most people say Callahan is definitely gone next year.
I'm not totally convinced of that. At the same time, I'm not saying he's a strong candidate, but I don't think he can be completely ruled out.
I don't follow college football much, or other NFL teams, to know their assistants, so I figured you all would know more about those candidates.

Dang, I'm so sorry.
Don't know how I missed that thread. No excuses for me.

No biggie, I just thought you might like to read through what others have already said on the matter.

Ironically, there's now actually 2 other threads to choose from, which are currently discussing the next HC...ha
That link above, and the "Biggest Question" thread which has now evolved into a HC Hunt thread.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.