• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread: Redskins v Lions 2019

Who wins this thing?

• Skins

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Lions

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Talk here about the game - before, during, and after. Hail!

Guice and Haskins improve each and every series with experience but the lackluster coverage from the D dooms us again.

Haskins has 3td's and Guice gets 100+ apy

Lions 33
Skins 27

Well, the Lions have won only 1 game against the Redskins at home in Washington. Here's a chance for them to win again. This isn't the same ole Lions. While their record shows a poor team, many of their losses have come in close games with a one score differential. They are better coached, and will beat us with their backup who played well last week.

Lions 24
Redskins 9

Josh Norman a healthy scratch today.

Moreland to take his place.

Bout time.......

Norman must have been talking shit to go along with bad game play. For this staff to bench somebody they practically have to make a death threat

Special teams FINALLY shows up!
2/4 on third down conversion!
1 sack against!

Get your soul right ya'll it's the apocalypse!!?!!#

Did they commit false starts on back to back plays?

Is Montez at least getting pressures?

Not so much.

Oh, and our offense is a great big steaming pile of fail.

Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a few observations

1- haskins is junk, he doesnt set his feet or step into throws, this is a result of having someone in you face on every throw. its also a result of him being a wuss.

2- he is athletic but gets yards in spurts running.

3- our best Olineman Scherff is not good at RG, in fact he was getting run into the backfield the whole first half. there is no way we should pay him elite money. I liked him but wow.

4- christian is not a starting calibre LT, did you guys see his pirhouette technique? lol he isnt even a decent backup.

5- we have 2 nice young receivers.

6- we need a good DC, we have solid linemen but ionidis is more of an effort than explosion guy.

I hate watching games when I find myself not wanting us to win

With minor tweaks and competent coaches our defense could be middle of the pack imho. Discipline in staying with assignments is what seems to doom them every week. That and an incompetent offense.

I honestly want us to lose out at this point while showing some baby steps on offense. Eliminating turnovers, increasing T.O.P., helping Haskins out, etc

Improving while losing is what I want, if this stupid ass team can even do that at this point in time

At this point is it safe to say Kevin O'Connell is NOT coordinator material?

He won't be here next year - in any capacity.

Can anyone here tell me exactly what Trey Quinn does on offense?

this game is not even fun to watch. its like having a tooth pulled.

At least with teeth you get drugs to help with the pain. Watching this team is more like being held down and beaten with a Cat-o-nine Tails

Defense gets the game ball, seems they had enough of the offense's putridness and said 'no more'.

Still a top 5 pick for the moment so meh

Welp, the defense showed up today. Sure, it was against a 3-6 team with a backup QB, but they showed up. Thanks to the defense and special teams the offense only needed to put up 10 points against one of the worst defenses in the league to win, and, God bless 'em, they eked out 12. I still think this offense is the worst I've ever seen in Burgundy and Gold, but I will give them this: the team didn't quit. It didn't let the wheels fall off once they got behind. They smelled blood and they went for the kill. Sure it was ugly but 2-9 is better than 1-10. Enjoy it, boys. You earned it today.

I'll bitch about you tomorrow. :)

The vitriol being spewed at Haskins after the game makes me smh.

He's a rookie. He's got alot of youthful exuberance and not much in the way of a competent offensive staff.

So did he lose his head at the end of the game because he got his first win as a starting Qb? Yeah...he sure did.

I can't really take anyone seriously that's bitching about that. He'll learn. He'll settle down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.