• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Please fire Larry Michael

Solitary Man

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
All 4 check marks went to us again today.
Including his SkIntangibles

Hearing the fight song after his show makes me want to never hear that again too.

Nauseating

All 4 check marks went to us again today.
Including his SkIntangibles

Hearing the fight song after his show makes me want to never hear that again too.

Nauseating

Haha! He's a propagandist! Not a journalist.

Haha! He's a propagandist! Not a journalist.

I have been so over his routine, for years.
At first, I thought it was just his voice that I could not stand. It is much more than that.
His pretending that we are some sort of great franchise. That the burgundy and gold stands for something special.
That has been destroyed. Daniel Snyder buying the team, has lead to this destruction.

This team needs a new tradition to start.
And yes, I will be honest. I now despise our fight song.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.