• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Early sneak peek at the 2020 draft.

Solitary Man

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Joe Burrow and Chase Young. Wow on both.

Not sold on Andrew Thomas. He is a brute, but I really have concerns about his ability to handle speed on the edge.

If Dwayne improves a lot and we somehow get a top 2 pick, then I believe we have to go Chase Young(Cincy will probably take Burrow anyway).
If he doesn't and we get the top pick, then Burrow deserves a serious look.

Joe Burrow and Chase Young. Wow on both.

Not sold on Andrew Thomas. He is a brute, but I really have concerns about his ability to handle speed on the edge.

If Dwayne improves a lot and we somehow get a top 2 pick, then I believe we have to go Chase Young(Cincy will probably take Burrow anyway).
If he doesn't and we get the top pick, then Burrow deserves a serious look.

A QB that high won't happen. Chase Young is a beast but he's also the number 1 pick on most mocks now. I think Cincinnati picks up a FA QB and Chase is their pick. It looks like we are looking at the number 2 pick...if Cincy takes a QB then we get Chase, but if not then as many holes as we have maybe trading back to grab a 2nd round pic would be wise.

A QB that high won't happen. Chase Young is a beast but he's also the number 1 pick on most mocks now. I think Cincinnati picks up a FA QB and Chase is their pick. It looks like we are looking at the number 2 pick...if Cincy takes a QB then we get Chase, but if not then as many holes as we have maybe trading back to grab a 2nd round pic would be wise.

The Bengals are starting Ryan Finley out of NC State, they most likely won't draft QB. They like him.

If we tank enough to get that 1st pick in the draft our new GM/coach could revamp the offense with multiple trade picks. New LT, TE, RB, WR, RT, etc

The phins would give us at least 2 of their 1st rounders and probably a 2nd for that pick. A competent GM could do wonders with this draft alone, one NOT named Bruce

Edit: If we hold fast as of now we pick 2nd while the phins pick 4th, 22nd, 26th. We make our pick at 4 and trade atleast one of the others for collateral or players like muhfuh!

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

The redskins currently have picks in rounds

(I think)

Last edited:
I think we're in perfect position to trade down. I'm sure that some QB, whether Burrows or Tagavoila, will go number 1, and the other should also go top 4. And, while Chase Young seems incredibly promising, that's hardly a position of need for us, so he's more valuable to some other team than to us. (Though I think we'd get much better trade value from a team looking to trade up for a QB.)

If we trade down, we could draft Thomas, Okudah, Simmons, Jeudy, or Wirfs, all of whom would be extremely valuable to us, and also pick up another high pick. (The only ones of those I've watched even moderately closely are Jeudy, a few times, who seems like a slightly slower McLaurin with better jukes--not that there's anything wrong with that--and Thomas, whom I've watched in two games and was pretty much impeccable.)

And with Haskins starting for the rest of the year we'll have a much better sense of whether we'd want to pull an Arizona and draft a QB. I hope and think not, even if Haskins does poorly, but at least if things are irredeemably disastrous we won't have to wait till next year to find out and lose the chance to draft a top QB.

Really?
Every mock that I am seeing shows Joe Burrow going 1 to Cincinnati and Chase Young going 2 to Washington.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.