• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Sandy Needs Our Help!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Sadly, Sandy Zier-Teitler, aka 'Docsandy' here on BGO, recently suffered a major stroke. As many of you know, Sandy has had some tough luck over the past several years in terms of her health. This latest setback has really made things tough for one of our most loyal and dedicated members.

Sandy and her beloved and departed husband have been die-hard Redskins fans for over 50 years.

Despite some of her health and financial challenges over the past several years, Sandy has continued to selflessly provide unwavering financial support to BGO so that we could keep the site up, running, and thriving.

There has been no more committed or giving member to this community.

BGO will close it's doors forever in a few months. As a community, I can think of no more meaningful way to honor this community than by collectively coming to the aid of one of our most wonderful members.

If each of our active members were to make a small donation, we can make a difference for Sandy and let her know what she means to us.

Please help if you are able by visiting our Go Fund Me Campaign for Sandy and making a donation.

Sandy is an awesome person, and I have no problem at all helping her out. I get paid Thursday, and will gladly contribute to show her how beloved she is to all of us.

Thanks to those who have donated already. Please consider making a donation to assist our friend Sandy.

Making a last push to assist Sandy. Please share our Go Fund Me link gf.me/u/wmf5b9 on your Facebook, Twitter, and other Social Media timelines and if you are able make a donation!

sandy2.jpg

I want to thank everyone who contributed, either financially, or with prayers and emotional support at a time (and continuing) when I am tending to be in a downer of a mood. You all are family.

I will not be in chat for tomorrow's game as I don't have access to a computer. ☹️ Hopefully I will be back for next week. Sigh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.