• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Staying Connected Post-BGO Shutdown

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Elephant (Brian Schurman) has kindly started a Facebook Group called The 5 O'Clock Club where those who are interested can continue to discuss things and stay in touch after the site closes the day after the Super Bowl. The group page also has a chat feature where game day chats can continue to happen for those interested.

I encourage everyone to join that group.

It is a private group, so if you cannot see it because we are not friends on FB...send me or any other member a request and we will get you in.

Ooooo I was wondering how to keep in touch with you guys.

Could I get an invite please? Who do I need to send a request to?

Ooooo I was wondering how to keep in touch with you guys.

Could I get an invite please? Who do I need to send a request to?

If you have a FB account, send me a friend request and I will invite you to the private group.

Brian Schurman

Knowing FB, and the way they censor the place up and down, it seriously would not surprise me if they closed the group because they found it "offensive"

I share your observation. More importantly, never forget they record everything and very likely share that information with more than just advertisers.

Ok cool.

So, are you gonna be the mod ? :)

I don't believe a moderator is going to be needed, all I ask is civility. It's pretty simple. You don't have anything to worry about in that regard. You've always been a pretty solid dude around these parts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.