• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Statement From The Washington Redskins 10/31/19

I actually this is a good move on the part of the club at this point. Assuming they acted in good faith from the beginning and have the records to prove that, letting an independent 3rd party investigate it and defend them is a whole lot better than getting into a he-said-she-said fight in the media with battling press releases.

It does not change that earlier situations should have been handled better but it appears to be a good move at the moment.

It still doesn't have any affect on the court of public opinion and the media. See: Jewell, Richard

This FO is so lousy and inept that 1,472 independent studies could completely clear them of any and all wrongdoing and 106.7 would still say every single one of them was wrong, that Trent was 100% in the right, honest and that Brucie Boy makes lampshades out of McLovin's draft picks once they're out of the league. It doesn't matter. The 'Skins should have never allowed him back in the building, especially since he can say he had brain, lung and testicular cancer, not have anyone in the local media even research it and the 'Skins are guilty as hell for even commenting because of HIPAA laws.

I'm just trying to provide a little perspective here, that's all. The problem I have with social media is that folks don't care about details or context. You can call a PICC line insertion a 'surgery' or 'operation'. And I guess it's not technically incorrect. But it's certainly misleading as hell. Medicare doesn't even call it a surgery unless you went under general anesthesia in most cases. I react against those kinds of statements because, they are very misleading. He had several horrific fractures in one of the worst anatomic places you can have them. He had post-op complications. It happens to the absolute best surgeons and MDs in the world. And as I've tried to educate folks on, a lot of them happen outside of controlled settings well after hospital discharge. Infections and other complications can happen anytime, anywhere - can be caused by equipment, surgeons, nurses, outpatient staff, family members, and even the patient himself.

I'm about done preaching logic to Redskins fans though. You guys spew on and enjoy yourselves.

Since so many irk me here with the "Do you thin the Patriots would.....?" BS, it's a good time to remind anyone bashing the team that when Tom Brady had his knee blown up, he also had several procedures done afterwards as a result of complications and infections. It's not at all uncommon, but people like to kick someone when they're down and beat a dead horse, so the feigned outrage will continue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.