• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

outside the box solutions

I am serious though we need outside the box solutions. another would be to simply cut any players who are making serious money and not really playing to the level of their contracts, then raid everyone elses practice rosters steal anyone who has potential and give them auditions in the rest of our games. we arent wining anyway, so try to find some hidden gems. Brett Rypien comes to mind

I would do any and everything possible to bring back a home field advantage.....
Slash concession, parking, team paraphernalia 1/3 of what it is now
Install sound bouncing awnings wherever they'll fit as long as it doesn't obstruct view. Maybe even look at the canvas stadium covers like MN used to have
Install a groundskeeper friendly turf that's unique in as a certain height, material, color we need something...think Boise St blue type original...Burgundy field perhaps?
Hire the best DJ/soundmen in the business and play music that encourages crowd participation.The team needs a niche like MN's skoal chant/Wisconsin's jump around, etc
Designate a section solely to natives & listen to their feedback on the name. Better yet appoint some well established tribal leaders for thoughts, but mostly recognition
Install decibel meters in every section and have them wired to the jumbotron...loudest section gets free food/beverage/shirts etc that quarter
Halftime shows have at least 100 mixed fancy dancers with kickass war chant going all performed by reservations of the week (rotating tribes)
If we're gonna run with the Redskin name we're gonna go ballz deep in doing so

Edit: I've got more ideas but this one is pretty damn important seeing how that's where 1/2 our games are played.Loud n Proud at home

Last edited:
i'd like an outside the box solution to get rid of Snyder. The buck stops with him. He's the constant since taking over. His level of incompetence in team ownership has no rival. And that's just sad for us fans.

We do not need any "outside the box" solutions. This is a real simple fix...fire Bruce Allen, hire someone with autonomy to build a winning franchise, and let them do their job.

It ain't rocket science!

newsflash, even if we get rid of allen, are we going to be much better off if the next guy is just a snyder buddy worried about his job? I think we all know he isnt selling the team, but we can at least wish something different would be done, instead we will probably hire another moron who runs the 3-4, an OC with a big name and a gm who is really just a puppet yay us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.