• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread: Redskins at Vikings 2019

Who Wins in Minnesota?

• Good Guys

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • The Other Guys

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Defense keeps it close.
Greedy Lying Bastard gets his stats.
But turns the ball over in the end.

Redskins 14
Vikings 13

I still say Vikings 38 Redskins 6.

I'll try to be in this thread tomorrow night.

No rain and mud to help keep this one close.

PRIMETIME game.

Do they even show up?

A single digit loss would count as a monstrous win.

41-10 Vikes

Vikings win, but Cousins looks bad. The Vikings win on the legs of Dalvin Cook with the defense that destroys us.

23-6 Vikings

A much closer battle than what everyone expects. McLaurin on turf will get back into to the ROTY form seeing the endzone twice, but the redskin gaffes continue and Cook wears our defense out by the 4th quarter.

I hope every possible break in action pans a camera shot of Bruce & Dan in the vip box, along with a stat showing how shitty the skins have become under Bruce.

24-20 Ragnar's crew

Cant get into chat so I'll follow you all here. Like what's t I see so far. defense came to play

Was intrigued when I saw Haskins was in replacing Keenum. Defense stepped up and held them on fourth only to have Haskins throw high and give the ball back. He still doesn't look ready for prime time.

Too bad.

Was intrigued when I saw Haskins was in replacing Keenum. Defense stepped up and held them on fourth only to have Haskins throw high and give the ball back. He still doesn't look ready for prime time.

Too bad.

Yup, looks like all reports that stated he wasn't ready, are true. The INT was only one of 3 mistakes I saw that show he's not ready...the TO because he couldn't get the play down on his 1st 3rd down play tonight. Then, a complete cluster on another 3rd down where he just looked lost.

Haskins needs a legit NFL coach and GM before anything else.

Haskins needs a legit NFL coach and GM before anything else.

After seeing the presser, I can't help but like the kid, and will be rooting for him. But if I'm honest, I cannot see him ever being a starting NFL QB. We can revisit the arguments we've had over the past 6 months, but nothing has changed my mind. He's not an NFL QB, and I am not sure he'll ever be.

After seeing the presser, I can't help but like the kid, and will be rooting for him. But if I'm honest, I cannot see him ever being a starting NFL QB. We can revisit the arguments we've had over the past 6 months, but nothing has changed my mind. He's not an NFL QB, and I am not sure he'll ever be.

We'll most likely never know El.

With the way ownership and management is out at Ashburn, it would be hard for Manning or Brady to be successful here.

We'll most likely never know El.

With the way ownership and management is out at Ashburn, it would be hard for Manning or Brady to be successful here.

Watch, Urban Meyer will be the next head coach of the Washington Redskins. Snyder figures that the investment has been made in Haskins, bring in the one person who had success with him.

Sorry didn't make game chat....couldn't get wifi connection

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.