• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Please Help Me Figure Out The Name Of This Movie

Beetlejuice

Dogaholic
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
I know we have a lot of movie buffs here, so someone is bound to know. I know a lot about the movie, but due to health problems last year I have a problem with recall quite often.

The movie came out I believe between 2005-2012. I'm aware that's a wide range, but it helps. It takes place in the midwest, I believe Nebraska, It's about a virus that starts killing people in a small town, and this group of friends is trying to escape the town as they are not infected.

When the townspeople are promised they are being taken to a safe location, the Army is actually transporting them in trucks to fenced of camps where they are all killed by the bus and truckload. A few people escape, and I believe at the end it is just one guy and a female, and they believe they have made it.

The final scene zooms out as they are walking toward Omaha, and it pans out to a satellite view with someone in the military communicating that the couple has been spotted, and the order is then given to nuke them.

I don't even remember if I liked i, but my roommate is into all these types of movies, and he said this one doesn't ring a bell. If anyone knows the movie I'm talking about, you win $500 internet dollars and 2,000 bragging points.

WITH THE GREAT TIMOTHY OLYPHAUNT IN THE LEAD ROLE.

(can't believe I didn't get to answer this one)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.