• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Great forum here

irricyday

I love forum vey professional and clean. i live in the us well philly to be exact just wanted to drop and see how everyone is and what not.

I love forum vey professional and clean. i live in the us well philly to be exact just wanted to drop and see how everyone is and what not.

I like it also. :).... I will definately have to bookmark this site as part of my blogroll. Oh, and don't feel bad about living in Philly. I live in Baltimore, which is not really all that kind to Skins fans either.

I like this forum as well. Better than other Skins forums. Most people on this site seem pretty respectful of each other which I like.

I would post more but, usually don't have the time type a well thoughout response and I don't want to clutter up the boards with short generic posts.

In due time.

Also, is Philly part of the U.S.? Because I do not recognize it.

I like this forum as well. Better than other Skins forums. Most people on this site seem pretty respectful of each other which I like.

I would post more but, usually don't have the time type a well thoughout response and I don't want to clutter up the boards with short generic posts.

In due time.

Thanks - the 'respect thing' is pretty important to us. And clutter the place up? That's why we've got Neophyte to sweep up around here. Post away - we're not writing our thesis here or anything :)

Also, is Philly part of the U.S.? Because I do not recognize it.

Nice :clap2:

The respect issue is key to BGO.

While the online Redskins community is large, there is many for whom I've been in contact (on the web) for years now.

We don't agree with everything and there is clear opportunity for debate and discussion and that makes BGO valuable in understanding what the rest of the fanbase is thinking (if only a small portion of said fanbase).

At least I don't have to read a thread like this anymore:

poster1: I think we should sign player X
poster 2: yup!
poster 3: That's real stupid
poster1: You're stupid and so is your mom
poster 3: you're stupid and you're not a real redskins fan if you want to sign player x
poster 4: I think we should have all black Redskin jerseys and helmets
poster 5: yeah, man!!!

etc. etc............

poster 3: you're stupid and you're not a real redskins fan if you want to sign player x

etc. etc............

LOL. I think I just read that thread over there.

The respect issue is key to BGO.

While the online Redskins community is large, there is many for whom I've been in contact (on the web) for years now.

We don't agree with everything and there is clear opportunity for debate and discussion and that makes BGO valuable in understanding what the rest of the fanbase is thinking (if only a small portion of said fanbase).

etc. etc............

:claps: post of the day!

This is a great forum. Not only are people civil, but you can post to a thread and return later in the day to see thread is still active. Don't see the Merged X times.

Thanks guys for a great place.

I couldn't agree more with riggins44.

Hey, that rimes. lol

Welcome to the site, irricyday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.