• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread: 2019 Week 6 - Redskins @ Dolphins

Who do you think wins?

• New coach. Lousy opponent. If we are going to win, surely this is the weekend.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • This is the Skins and it feels like a "hold my beer" kinda moment. Lose.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I don't have the energy to pick anymore.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Re: Official Game Thread: 2019 Week 5 - Redskins @ Dolphins

The Callahan era begins with a strong performance, against a weak opponent. But I'll take it.

Redskins 24
Miami 10

Re: Official Game Thread: 2019 Week 5 - Redskins @ Dolphins

So far so good

If we don't win this game, it's hard to find one on the schedule we can win. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if we suck so bad that we can't even get out of the way of Miami trying to tank the game. They will literally try to help us win this game, and if we win it will still only be a 7-3 or 10-7 score.

Good to see Keenum getting the start, and Haskins backing him up. A run heavy game plan takes a lot off the shoulders of Keenum and the O line. Don't know of too many linemen who would rater pass protect. This is the first week I actually think we can win...

Very impressive turn out by Skins fans here today.

Dan & Bruce on the field marveling in the culture.

Miami's shit offense is going to make Manusky look the Hall of Famer part. Our D is on pace for a 10 sack day

The chat is completely empty. Where is everyone?

Not seeing the game and basically watching through bspn box score. Is it wrong if I hear the Benny Hill show theme in my head imagining the skins?

Popped in at game time and no one was there. It is what it is.

Could get sadder.

The league has a fix on the skins regarding flagapalooza. This shit would be comical if it wasn't so blatant

Edit: Are today's flags legit or more of the same ole bs calls?

Last edited:
Sometimes getting back to basics is what it takes. Unfortunately it's 5 games past due but a run game is a run game & that's how the skins will win any more games, if they win any

Nice to see the defense getting back to the sack department

Sometimes getting back to basics is what it takes. Unfortunately it's 5 games past due but a run game is a run game & that's how the skins will win any more games, if they win any

Playing the Dolphins is what it takes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.