• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread: 2019 Week 6 - Redskins @ Dolphins

Who do you think wins?

• New coach. Lousy opponent. If we are going to win, surely this is the weekend.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • This is the Skins and it feels like a "hold my beer" kinda moment. Lose.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I don't have the energy to pick anymore.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
As well as flushing the turd coach. Both are equally important factors

And truth is, this team may not even be able to beat the Dolphins. Other than rushing the ball more, has the playcalling and clock management looked better today? Doesn't appear so.

And truth is, this team may not even be able to beat the Dolphins. Other than rushing the ball more, has the playcalling and clock management looked better today? Doesn't appear so.

It may take a couple weeks to completely purge the Jay out of the team. With Keenum or Colt running the offense the run game is the only way wins will come to this team

LOL, how awesome would it be to tie an 0-4 team!

Time for Sweat's sack

On first and 10, needing only to keep the Fins out of the end zone, and Munusky calls a blitz?

Don't know who I want to see gone first, Munusky or Norman. Hey, I'll take any win as a step in the right direction. That was a loss had Gruden been here. Peterson was what made the difference.

Skins brain trust basking in the team's culture.
EFC1DDF6-5F04-4B53-B625-8B95961009E5.jpeg

Attachments

• 8005AC4B-F790-4EAA-82E4-18EE02C543D6.jpg
    8005AC4B-F790-4EAA-82E4-18EE02C543D6.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 140
I swear Dan Snyder looks like such a dweeb.

I hope nobody took today's win as a positive. Honestly, had Miami called a better play at the end, we'd be 0-6 after losing to what is universally accepted as the worst team in the NFL. All today showed me is that we're worse than I realized.

I wonder who paid for the "Fire Bruce Allen" banner that was flown over the stadium?

This game was definitive proof that Josh Norman is done. Manusky needs to go still, as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.