• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Who will be the new Head Coach

I was typing out how i was not sure that he still had it and i started thinking about the rebirth of Flowers, as well as the marked growth of Roullier, Christian, and Martin and i realized that the dudr is still good. Moses seems to have taken a step back, but you cant win em all.

I hope we hold onto him

We'd have to fire the guy who replaced him when he became Interim.
Plus of course, it depends on what he wants

Maybe, but also just as likely that BC knows his role, knew it was interim and is fine with it. He thrives as a coordinator/position coach and struggles as a HC. If he's smart at all he's picked up on that and embraced it. I'm putting a lot of stock in the hope that he stays as our O Line coach, I think he's one of if not THE best at that.

Another somewhat interesting thing that ties them both together, is the fact that both Callahan and Rivera took their teams to the Super Bowl, as a HC, and both lost. And Callahan did it with a lesser QB and a lesser defense.
I will always be curious how Callahan would do, with a 2nd chance at HC, and more talent. Especially when, I think lesser HC's have been given more, and longer, opportunities to be HC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.