• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

and Buford becomes Wheat....

@DCGoldPants

The Rookie
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Bang for mentioning this place.

I love the look, the layout, and the smart Redskins talk.

Hizzah.

P.S.- Larry Michael is a jerk.

Glad we've separated you from the chaff, brother.

Hey, someone had to say it. :cool:

Wondered if we'd see you wander in at some point - welcome to our little place :) :cheers:

To get people to recognize you, you need to have that sig of two naked rednecks chasing each other through a field:laugh:

gotta ask....

why wheat?

Long bushy hair in college. When I pledged, it was "Buckwheat". Then when I was done....it was just Wheat.

As far as Buford, that was just created when I was obsessed with Smokey and the Bandit.

Ha, I had long-ish bushy hair also, but that earned me the nickname "Tiki Hut." But that was because there was a tiki hut on the pier near my college, and one day my buddy noticed my head lined up next to it and commented on the likeness. LOL.

gotcha...those are pretty good reasons as well...

but remind me when we get home to slap your mama for having such a STUPID kid lol

soft spot in my heart for Jackie G and his role as Buford.

Long bushy hair in college. When I pledged, it was "Buckwheat". Then when I was done....it was just Wheat.

As far as Buford, that was just created when I was obsessed with Smokey and the Bandit.

LOL I had braids until the first day of school, which was when I discovered scissors in my desk. why are parents so cruel to children?

Eh, italian herbs and cheese is better, oh wait this isn't a Subway convo..........slowly walks away......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.