• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL TV Distribution Maps, Week Five 2019

Pats at —14 seems like a safe bet with the state of Redskins ðŸ'¿

I'll be outside enjoying fall. If we only lose by 24 I'll be happy

I just don't feel it.

I want Gruden out but if I had any feelings there was a real chance I would own up to it.

I just don't feel it.

I want Gruden out but if I had any feelings there was a real chance I would own up to it.

Remember, we had the game in hand the last time Tom Terrific came to DC with Rex Grossman behind center!

If not for 2 terrible calls by the refs, offensive pass interference on Sanatana Moss that cost us a 2 score lead, and a terrible roughing the passer call against London Fletcher on New England's go ahead drive, we should have won that game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.