• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blow it up

Please don't put any of your savings on that hunch.

Just a public service announcement 🙈

I never bet money on football.

But if I did...…...………………………….

I think people are shortchanging the Bills defense.

They look at the 16-10 score and think ‘well the Patriots laid an egg'.

But that's not really true.

Buffalo's defense is physical like Balrimore's used to be and they really beat up the Pats at the line of scrimmage.

We couldn't beat the Giants with 4 takeaways early in that contest.

In fact we were down 14-0 and headed nowhere when Haskins came in.

Gruden seems to shading things towards a ‘Dwayne wasn't ready and we couldn't prevail' argument and that totally skews how this game was playing out before he was a factor.

The Giants had no Barkley but were able to ride backup Wayne Gallman and former #2 wide receiver Sterling Shepard to a win.

Imagine what the score would have been if Beckham was still in NY.

It's time for the fire sale now. Trade Trent Williams, Kerrigan and just about anyone else over 27 years old. Get what we can in picks and pray a bolt of lightning hits danny and bruce on the way to the park this week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.